Sunday, November 13, 2005

Welcome

I started this blog because I'm too lazy to design another website! "How sad is that?" I hear you say. After ten years of surfing on the net I'm over the technology - though I understand it has its uses and abuses.

What I've set out to do here is simply discuss the music which is featured on my radio program called Powerspot. Powerspot is more or less a world music show over on 2SER FM (107.3FM ) - the biggest public broadcaster here in Sydney. If you haven't yet tuned in Powerspot goes to air Saturday nights from 8pm till 10pm and live via the net.

World music is (for me) where all the interesting sounds are coming from these days and a lot of what I'm hearing excites me to no end. Having said that, I'll occasionally pass comments and opinions on other matters and I welcome your views on those matters if you would like to contribute.